My Definition of Reality.
- · It is when I have finally accepted the truth that the person who became my inspiration throughout my journey towards success was already dead.
- · It is when I have already woke up that no one in my living household members can truly understand me.
- · It is when I have known the fact that it is better to lean on my friends than with my bloodily related folks.
- · It is when I recognize that I am the only one who is in charge of my damn wretched life.
- · It is when my mind had already processed that I am not born to please everybody and everybody doesn’t have any exception.
- · It is when I have acknowledged in my system that I am the only one who was, is, will delight in my success and who was, is, will empathize with my downfalls.
- · It is when I realized that I was wrong when I thought the world notices me.
- · It is when I have gone out of my utopic world.
- · It is when I can already distinguished what is just a product of my imagination and what is really happening.
- · It is when I have pondered that I cannot marry a fictional character.
- It it when I have accepeted that what happens in book cannot happen in my life.
- · It is when I am truly mindful that I am a History Major and not a Literature (major)
- · It is when I am aware that I am writing an unending list of what I am trying to escape.
you know that I don’t want to be in you. That I always find a way to run away from you , so better inform me If I am already in your world. It really takes forever for me to accept you but I just want you to know that I’m more than willing to be in you. But If only you are good to me.
I’m really really scared of the truth. It hurts.